Thursday, March 7, 2013

First Post - Here We Go

Hi. My name is Katie and I'm a blog stalker. Good, now that that's taken care of I can get started. Actually the whole reason I'm starting this blog is because of my stalkerness. I love the idea of being able to look back at something and remember the good times and sometimes the bad times. I want to use this as a way to share life experiences, express joy and sorrow, vent and rant, and maybe just my never ending flow of thoughts. I also love how many of the blogs I follow stalk are baby blogs and how the blogger was able to track her pregnancy through it. Not that I'm pregnant or anything, or really plan to be in the next couple years, I just figure it'd probably be a good thing to have before it actually gets here. I'm just thinking ahead! ;)

Right now I've got some good blog material for ya! Ethan and I have started our fitness journey again and I'd like to keep track of my goals and accomplishment of said goals here. We've also been trying new diet-friendly recipes and some are so delicious I'd love to share them. I want to be a jack-of-all-trade blogger. A little motivation, a little life story time, and maybe a recipe or two. That being said, I'll try to be good about blogging. I promise! This is something that I've attempted to start before, but this time I feel different about it.

Anyways, current stats as followed: working full-time for the County, exercising/eating right to finally get my dream body, "mommy" to my sweet boys - Jinxy and Jerry, and obviously a doting wife to Ethan.

Let's see where this takes us...
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment