Monday, April 15, 2013

Ice Flyers are #1

My weekend actually started on Friday at 11 because I was able to get all my work done! Yay me!  I headed home to the beach to spend the afternoon with Mom, Aunt Terri, and Tracee!

I just love it when tourist feed the seagulls..


New fedora :)

Friday night me and Ethan had a hot date planned!  Cheddar's and shopping for home stuff! Woot-woot!

My Hot Date

Chicken 'n Waffles - I have never felt more Southern!

Cheddar's was absolutely amazing!  The wait was pretty long (about 45 min.) but the restaurant is only about a month old, so you can't blame them! Hopefully they'll open up another one in town!  The food is delicious and pretty reasonably priced.  I don't think I saw anything on the menu for over $8.99.  After dinner we headed over to the new Academy and played on their golf simulator.  I stink at golf.  My swing is literally 20 mph while Ethan's was well over 220 mph.. if I ever go golfing with Ethan, I think I'll just be his golf cart driver! After that we headed over to the mall, Bed, Bath & Beyond, and Target.

Saturday morning was my same ole same ole go to the beach and lay out! ;) After spending some quality me-time by the water, I headed over to Taylor's for her Mary Kay party.  It was fun and was good to see some of my girly friends!

Sunday morning we worked out and headed to church.  Sunday afternoon was meant to be a day of painting the guest room, but it turned in to an epic afternoon for a nap. Haha!  Ethan watched the Master's and I vegged out on the couch!

Sunday night was Game 3 of the Finals for the Ice Flyers!  It was an exciting game and I'm so glad I was there to see the Flyers win the President's Cup!


Ice Flyers - President's Cup Champs!

Grandpa caught a game puck!

Team Captain & the trophy!


Congrats, Flyers!! SPHL President's Cup Champions! 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment