Tuesday, April 30, 2013

P90X - Week 2

So I'd be lying if I said Week 2 of P90X went better than Week 1.. I ate better, but still didn't workout like I should have.. mostly because I spent every waking hour painting.  Which by the way is EXCELLENT cardio or something because I lost 3 lbs this past week.  I guess that happens when you spend your weekend/week like this..

Friday night - painted till 12:30 a.m.
Sunday - sanded, primed, and painted the night stand and dresser for 4 hours
Monday night - primed my bedroom - roughly 3 hours, and ran for 30 min on the treadmill
Tuesday night - painted my bedroom - roughly 4 hours
Wednesday night - painted my bathroom - roughly 2 hours
Thursday night - cleaned the house like a mad woman!

Whew.. I'm exhausted again just typing that! Like I said, my eating was better this week. (Note - I did not say weekend..)

Anyways, here's the stats:

  • starting weight: 153.0
  • current weight: 150.4
  • lbs shed this week: 2.6
  • lbs shed in total: 2.6
  • lbs still need to shed: 25.4
  • Day 30 Goal: 143.0
  • Day 60 Goal: 135.0
  • Day 90 Goal: 125.0 (roughly 25 lbs from start, and ultimately almost 40 lbs from my heaviest!)
  • Success: Losing nearly 3 lbs!
  • Set-backs: The weekend.. I bet I would've been closer to 4 lbs lost.
  • Exercise: Painting, painting, painting.. and I ran once.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment