Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

A love letter:

Dear Ethan,

I can't believe it's already been three years since we were married.  I guess time does fly when you're having fun!  It only feels like yesterday that I was walking down the aisle on that hot, hot June day to promise forever with you.  I honestly don't think forever would be long enough.  You're my best friend, the one I go to for anything, the one I want to grow old with.  I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else. 

Year 2 of marriage was good to us.  I got a new job in August and moved up to the County Administrator's Office.  You earned a coveted internship in the Strength and Conditioning Department for UWF.  You graduated UWF in December with a Bachelor's Degree in Sports Medicine.  We moved to the beach in October!  Who would have thought that would have been possible?!  (I've enjoyed our sunset watching days on our back patio, but I'm still waiting for you to take me to see the dolphins!) You started a new job on the Navy Base as a Chiropractic Assistant!  We both were in my brother's wedding in March. (You look so handsome in a tux.)  Watched the Pensacola Ice Flyers win the Finals in April.  And we just celebrated our anniversary a week early in Disney World!  (Wonderful trip despite our guest Tropical Storm Andrea.) We've spent time going to movies, going to the beach, working out, eating at our favorite restaurants, hanging out with family and friends, going on trips, and going to church.  I can't wait to see what Year 3 brings us!

This upcoming year I want so much for us.  I'm excited to start a new devotional together and see how that helps us to grow in the Lord and love each other even more.  I'm also excited to start planning and saving for a house.  Excited doesn't even cover it when I think about the next stages of life that we're starting to plan for!  I'm excited to get a new car!  We've got a trip in the works to go to Montana for a week of snowmobiling, skiing, snow boarding, and sledding.  We've also got a trip in the works to go back to Orlando sometime next year for a family trip to Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios!  I can't wait to see what's in store for us!

Ethan,  I love you and I thank God that He sent you to be in my life.  That God saw it fit for me to be your Bride.  You mean the world to me, Lovebug.  I can't say it enough. <3 your wife

No comments:

Post a Comment