Monday, June 3, 2013

My 1st Birchbox - April

I don't remember how I discovered Birchbox, but I do know I've wanted to subscribe to it for awhile now!  I told myself that once Ethan got a job that would be the first thing I ordered for myself!  It's only $10 a month and comes packed full of deluxe beauty samples.  It was very fun getting something in the mail and it being a "surprise inside" kind of deal!

My April Birchbox
This month's box was done in collaboration with Women's Health Magazine, so all the products were health-related.  I wonder if every both has a "theme"?
I was most excited to see Ojon Rare Blend Oil Total hair Therapy in the box!  I've always wanted to try this, but at $X a bottle, I didn't want full-size and then hate it..





This lipstick/cheek stain is fun.  The color is a little bright pink and I don't wear lipstick often so I think this will turn out to be a fun night out kind of treat for me.  
This little beauty caught me by surprise.  I'm very sensitive to perfumes, so I guess you could say I was a little sad to see one of the samples to be a scent.  I was completely wrong about this one.  I'd say it's a perfect summer scent.  It has an orange scent that's light and delicate.  Definitely not overwhelming at all!

To wrap things up, my box also had a postcard and voucher for a free year's subscription to Women's Health!  I'm pretty excited about the magazine and even better that it was free!  My May Birchbox should be coming soon and I can't wait to see what's in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment