Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

For the holiday weekend, me and Ethan had a wonderful, lazy 5-day weekend. (Ethan actually had 6, but we don't need his bragging!)  The weather was terrible, but we had the best of it!

Thursday was the 4th and we had everyone over at the condo!  Me, Ethan, Sarah, Nate, Jesse, Zoee, Lucy, Emily, Rajko, Nikola, Dakota, and Alexis - it was a packed house!  The rain did hold off that day, and we relaxed by the pool while the kiddos swam, ate at Flounder's for lunch, rode the wave runner, and later watched the fireworks from the balcony!  The best part of the day was when me and Ethan decided to go watch the huge waves on Pensacola Beach.  As we were walking over, Ethan noticed a $10 bill laying in the sand. Well that money was tied to a string that some punk kids were reeling in from the pier, well.. Ethan was fast enough and snatched it up, breaking the line and getting the $10! Haha their stupid faces were priceless!  We didn't return the money, because that's the price you play! ;) When we got back after our walk, the kids were still playing their game, but had downgraded to a $1.. it was still pretty funny watching people run after a dollar!  Especially the lady with a BABY!  Anyways, they were good sports and told us to spend our money wisely!



{Me & Ethan}


 {Dakota & Alexis}

After the fireworks, we chowed down on some Joe Patti shrimp and bread!  Everyone except the Wards went home.  Friday, Dakota had to work, but Me, Ethan, and Alexis had a long, boring, totally unproductive day at home. It was raining and we literally sat on the couches all day watching movies.  Friday night we did go to the movies and see Despicable Me 2!  Such a cute movie!!

Saturday, me and Ethan decided we were getting out of the house!  We headed over to the Navy Museum. I don't think I've ever been even thought Ethan swears every 10th grade class at PCA goes.  I'm pretty sure my year was the year they cut that! {btw.. I'm totally right..}

{Naval Aviation Museum}

Saturday night we hit up my parents house for some grilled steak and domino's.  Since Mom didnt' have the double 12 domino's, I volunteered to watch the Walking Dead marathon on TV. Haha! I've grown very accustomed to just lying around!  We stayed the night and went to Church the next day.  Again, we didn't do anything Sunday after Church.  We did get to go to Cracker Barrel after Sunday night church! Yum Yum!

Monday was another day off.. probably should have gone to work since the weather was once again crap, but it was nice having another day off!  We ran some errands and then headed over to the Howell household.  Me and Taylor hit up some thrift shops for a Pinterest project I'm working on! I'll post a picture of it when I've actually made it! Ethan's really into Crossfit right now, so he's been working out at the Howell Gym with a couple of guys from Colin's unit.  Ethan and I are back on our roller coaster of a diet..  we're on the 3rd day and I've already lost 2.2 lbs! I'm really going to try to lose 10 lbs by August 1!

We've got a fun weekend coming up with the Pensacola Beach Air Show and the Garvin Baby Gender Reveal Party!!


No comments:

Post a Comment