Friday, July 19, 2013

High Five for Friday

Holy cow, where did this week go?!  Here's my Five for this week!

1.  On Monday I went to my Grandparents' house to spend a little quality time with them.  They were both in such good moods.  I just love them so much!

2.  Tuesday started a Bible study with a great group of ladies - we're discussing the book "Feminine Appeal" and the seven Godly characteristics of the Titus 2 woman.  I think I'm really going to enjoy this Bible Study since a "group study" isn't something I've never done!

3.  Ethan and I are thisclose to paying off 3 of our big bills! We've still got miles to go to be debt-free and it's going to take some dedication, but it's refreshing and motivating to be able to check those few off the list!

4. I've been doing really good on my diet and exercise.  I'm attempting a month of straight cardio so see how that treats me.  (Rather than mixing cardio with weight-training.. working on a theory of mine.)  Last week I was able to run 5 nights and do a Crossfit workout on Saturday with the boys.  This week I've managed to run 2 nights (so far) and do the rowing machine at Taylor's once.  Man.. rowing will make you sweat like cuh-razy!  I'll probably run again tonight when we get home from Dakota's family birthday party and again on Saturday.

5. I'm completely surrounded by babies these days.  I've got a close friend, a cousin, another two friends, a blogger I follow, and the Royal Baby to watch!  All except the Royal Baby (which is due ANY-freaking-DAY now!!) are all due in December, so I have plenty of "bump-watching" to do! :)

So ready for the weekend!  Me and Ethan really don't have any plans, so I'm looking forward to some R&R (and Game of Thrones - Season 2!)

No comments:

Post a Comment