Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend Fun

So basically we spent our entire weekend eating and/or going to the mall...

Friday night - Dinner at Olive Garden with the Howells and Mike & Amanda, followed by a quick mall trip, then dessert at TCBY.

Saturday - Lunch at Chick-fil-A, pool time and shopping with Taylor while the boys watched golf and worked out, followed by dinner at The Happy Pig.  Sadly no dessert.  Mine and Taylor's suggest of Krispy Kreme got shot down by the health freaks..

Sunday - Church, lunch at Chili's {hello honey chipolte chicken crispers!}, followed by a mall trip with Mom, Lex, Hannah, and Skylar which is not limited to Starbucks and Cinnabon, night service with a trip to McDonald's for my favorite fish sandwich and a chocolate dipped cone!

Gosh.. just writing that out I feel like I just doubled my chances of having a heart attack!  After having a nice week off from dieting/exercising I'm ready to jump back into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment