Wednesday, August 14, 2013

When did I get so old?

It's come to my knowledge that I'm old.  Here's how I know how..

1.  I've started eating fiber bars.  Fiber One 90 Calorie Bars are disgusting. Kellogg's Fiber Plus Antioxidants are the bomb.com.

2.  I get excited when said fiber bars are on sale.  For example, this past week CVS had them 2/$5.  I had $5 off your $15 purchase coupon.  I'm all excited because I'm going to get 6 boxes for $10. What a steal!

3.  Turns out I had an even more "old lady" purchase than just my 6 boxes of fiber bars.  CVS only had 3 boxes on the shelves (what a waste..) so I wander over to the vitamins.  BOGO!  Score!  Long story short - I walk outta there with 3 boxes of fiber bars and 2 bottles of Women's Daily multi-vitamins.  Pass me my walker.

4.  Open enrollment for work insurance was actually interesting this year.  I've taken the info packets home, looked over them, and cost compared.  Highlighter and calculators may or may not have been used.

5.  Lastly, I found my first grey hair(s) last night.  R.I.P my youth..
Ok, so I realize these few examples don't make me old.. but I'm pretty sure my actions don't make me seems 16 ;) haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment