Friday, September 6, 2013

After this week.. I NEED a high five for Friday!

Let's just say this 4-day week at work was cray-cray.  I've always loved having a Monday off, but this week I truly felt like I had to shove 5-days worth of work into 4.  But that's just basically how September will be for my office.  We've got 4 night time meetings and 1 daytime meeting this month, which means, 5 meeting days, 5 deadline days, 5 distribution days, and proofing those Agendas in between.  I'm not complaining.  I enjoy being this busy, makes the days go by sooo fast!  But let's get to what we're really here for..

1. Monday started FSU football!! Can I get a woot-woot!?  Top it off, our QB is lookin' gooood and we got the first win of the season!

2. I've been super consistent with working out and it's starting to pay off!  I'm 2 lbs lighter this Friday than I was last Friday!

3. This one is very bittersweet for me.  Ethan has decided he wants to go back to school for PTA.  I think this is an incredible decision and I'm so happy that he will be working in the field he wants and will have that feeling of fulfillment that a job you love can give.  On the other hand, it's going to push back some plans we had and that makes me sad.  It's for the best for our future that he get this extra schooling and I know it'll be worth it all in the end.  I just have to keep reminding myself of the outcome when I get in a mood.

4. Officially booked our room for our trip to New Orleans in October! So so excited!  I've never been to NO and I'm ready to stuff myself on beignets at Cafe Du Monde!!  Instagram, watch out because I'll be blowing up the news feed! ;)

5. Tonight we're having dinner with my Grandparents for Ethan's birthday! I'm so excited to see them and I love spending time with them!

That's it for now, I'll let you know how my weekend goes later!

No comments:

Post a Comment