Monday, September 16, 2013

Just Your Average 3-Day Weekend

Just a quick recap of the weekend ~

Since it was the last pay period to take this year's comp time, I had to take Friday off, which was unexpected to take the whole day and very welcomed!  I spent the day mostly with my mom, going to the beach and shopping at Dirt Cheap.  I was pretty proud of myself for getting out of there only spending $6 on a bed skirt for the guest bedroom!  Friday evening we had dinner with Taylor and Colin, followed by a quick trip to Target to get the new Star Trek movie, and a stop by TCBY for some froyo! 

Saturday I slept in while Ethan golfed.  I headed over to Taylor's house around noon to run some errands with her.  I was able to make all my returns to NY&Company without any problems! Thank you, Jesus!  I also made a return to VS and got some workout pants at Old Navy.  Not too shabby to get $25 workout pants for $8! Thank you, 50% off coupon combined with sale item! ;) The rest of Saturday was spent grilling out and watching college football! FSU stomped all over Nevada!  We were invited to go to that game, but since it was a non-conference game at 3:30 in the 90 degree weather, we passed.  Hopefully we'll get to go to another game this year!

Sunday was pretty low-key.  Church, lunch at Ms. Tina's to discuss Camp Grace kitchen duties, and a wonderful nap afterwards.  Night church followed by a little grocery shopping!  It's always hard coming back to work after a nice 3-day weekend, but somehow I always manage! ;) Ha!  This upcoming week should be okay.. I've got a meeting Monday night that will probably last a good bit, but Judy's taking some time off at the end of the week, so I'm pretty pumped about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment