Friday, September 27, 2013

Would You Look At That.. It's Friday!



All right! Let's get this party started!  I can't even begin to explain how excited I am for the weekend!  It's been one-heck-of-a-week for me and I'm ready to sleep in tomorrow!

Monday was a pull every single strand of hair one-by-by out of your head kind of day.  Super busy, super hectic.  Mondays that we start proofing are always that way.  I even stayed 45 min late because my boss was worried we wouldn't get the Agenda finished.  Spoiler alert: we always do and we did.  Staying late put me in a bad mood that carried over to Bible Study.  I was to the point that I just wanted to go home, but I knew being surrounded by friends, food, and God would cure my foul attitude.  I was right and it did.

Tuesday we had a Board Meeting and I ended up staying till 8 p.m. By then I was thinking, "holy crap, it's only Tuesday and I've work nearly 4 overtime hours."  It's ok, I get time and a half comp time when I work late.  Those beautiful 4 hours magically turn into 6 hours of leave time.

Wednesday night was church.  Nothing really out of the ordinary there.

Thursday at work we actually finished all our work (big surprise right?!) and got everything signed and ready to be distributed on Friday.  After work I headed over to Kate's house to order a cake for a surprise party I'm helping with.  I'm soo excited about the cake and the cake topper.  It's just too cute!  Oh, and we ordered 2 dozen champagne cupcakes. Heck. To. The. Yes!

Thursday night we went to O'Riley's and played some darts.  We didn't get home till 11 p.m. and I totally felt that this morning.  It's ok, I've been super unproductive on my lunch hour this week forever and have been taking nice, long naps!

This weekend should be awesome!  Tonight we're going to dinner at Cactus Flower, back to O'Riley's to watch Lauren sing, and Saturday my family is coming over for a beach day!  Not to mention we have to throw in the Seafood Festival somewhere in that mix!  I'm going to try my best to do a "My Weekend in Pictures" post on Monday.  I'm just not good at taking photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment