Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Good morning, October!

I felt it this morning as I was walking to my car.. I felt summer slowly slipping away.  I could feel the sun warming my skin, but there was also a cool breeze nipping my flip-flopped feet.  Sooner than I'd like, I'll have to start wearing my tights and flats instead of capris and sandals.  I'm a summer girl, no doubt, and hopefully I can squeeze a couple more beach days into this year.

Don't get me wrong, I am excited for the rest of the year.  I've got big plans, goals, and dreams!  Here's a small run-down of what I'd like October to bring to me..

  • Buy a new camera & learn how to take good pictures with it.
  • Weekend trip to New Orleans
  • Grandma's 70th Birthday Party
  • Mary Ann's Baby Shower
  • Attend an FSU game?!
  • Halloween
  • Start running 5 miles per week
  • Start P90X with Ethan
  • Lose 10 pounds
  • Blog more frequently

I'll be able to cross the 1st one off my list tonight.  Target is having a good sale and I'm getting a Nikon CoolPix L820 for $100 off!  I'll have roughly 3 days to master the art of photography before I take my new camera to New Orleans for our trip!  I love making lists and crossing things off them! Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment