Friday, October 18, 2013

High 5 for Friday!

Here are my Top 5 Moments from this past week

1.  Praise God Ethan was able to fix his a/c in his truck for about $100 rather than $800 to have it replaced!  So thankful that our pastor has experience in truck a/c department!  They were able to fix some switch that cost about $25 and then he noticed that his fan was overheating which could cause later transmission damage and he's going to fix that too!  That's about $55, but will save us hundreds in the future!  And then he also noticed that Ethan's truck has air filters that have never been changed and were so gunked up that Ethan never had that "full-blast" air feeling.  Another $16, but I'll sooo take it over $800+ at a repair shop!

2.  I got an email from Groupon saying they were having a special deal of $10 off any Groupon valued at $25 or more, so I bought my 1st ever massage.  It's an hour-long relaxation massage and I scored it for $19!

3.  I discovered Joe Patti's soup this week.  Holy cow!  I am now in soup heaven!  I had the steak & cheese soup.  Absolutely delicious and only $3.75 for a medium!

4.  I finalized some plans for a girl's trip we've got planned for January to go to Birmingham.  Needless to say, I'm pretty excited! ;)

5.  I was really good about exercising this week.  (Hope I don't jinx anything.. but)  I think I'm actually really motivated this time and I hope to be at my goal weight of 135 by January 15!!

No comments:

Post a Comment