Friday, November 15, 2013

Calling In Sick

Today there won't be a "High 5" for me.. I've been so sick this week that I've done absolutely nothing!  So in lieu of my highlights,  I'll share 5 things I'm thankful for this week!  :)

1. I'm thankful for my insurance and health clinic at work!  My insurance saved me over $100 on the prescriptions the doctor gave me.

2. I'm thankful for having sick leave at work. Lord knows I used it this week!

3. I'm thankful for soup!  Chicken noodle,  shrimp creole,  corn chowder.. Man I can't get enough!

4. I'm thankful for my cuddly, sweet boys keeping me company on the couch while I'm recovering from this cold from hell.

5. I'm thankful it's the weekend!  Plenty of time to recoop!

OK,  so this ended up being about me being sick,  but I'm such a baby when I'm sick.. Cut me some slack haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment