Monday, December 30, 2013

A Look Back at 2013

With the year coming to a close, I thought I'd take a moment to look back at how wonderful 2013 has been to me! These are just some of my favorite moments from this past year!  I'm sure there are definitely some great moments that I missed, but here's some highlights from my 2013!



I started (and stopped and continued again and stopped but started again) a new diet! I'm thinking fighting the bulge will be an uphill battle for the rest of my life. I'll just blame that on my love for all things sweet.



We survived winter at the beach. It's boring and there is definitely not much to do in the wintertime, but it's all worth it come summertime.

Got to see Luke Bryan shake it for me for Alexis' bachelorette party!  Man, that man is sex-ay!



In March I gained a new sister and had the honor of standing beside Alexis and my brother as they exchanged vows.


The Ice Flyers won the President's Cup, bringing the 1st major championship to our little city of Pensacola!  I was so lucky to actually be at the game and watch them win!  I was also at the game that they unveiled the Championship banner! Super cool!

 
 
I enjoyed a beach day or two.  This upcoming year I vow to take off more random days just to lay in the sun!

 
 
I turned 24!  Which is kind of old if you ask me.. I think it's the 1st year that I've actually felt old!  I celebrated with some good friends by eating Mexican food (hey.. my birthday is Cinco de Mayo) and just hanging out!
 
 
 
Ethan and I got our Disney fix this summer by going to the parks a couple days with our pastor and his family.  Even though it rained, we still had a great time!
 

 
I got to fulfill a childhood dream by seeing THE Backstreet Boys in concert in August!  I don't think it was quite the same as when I was 10 years old seeing that just about all of them were in their 40s. Kinda weird.. but very fun girl's trip to Atlanta! 
 
 
 
We found out that my cousin and one of my best friends were having babies this year and both were due in December!! We welcomed little William in November (little stinker just couldn't wait to meet his new family so he came a little early) and Miss McKinley June in December!
 

 
 
My grandma turned 70!! And we threw her a huge (successful) surprise party in her honor! She was shocked!
 
 
 
Made new friends with a Ladies' Bible Study.  Me, Taylor, Katie, Chelsea, Marissa, and Rachel completed the book Feminine Appeal.
 
Football season was crazy exciting this year!  I watched my Noles move up the ranks until they topped at #1! I can't wait to watch the Championship game in exactly 1 week!!
 
Speaking of FSU football, I was lucky enough to go to a game this year!  We went to the FSU v. Miami rivalry game and we kicking some major Hurricane booty!!
 
 
 
Of course I got to spend lots of time with friends and family!
 
{Me, Mom & Hannah @ Alexis' Bridal Shower}

{Bachelorette Party to see Luke Bryan}

{Homemade sushi night with the newlyweds}

{Easter Sunday with the fam}

{Hockey game with Grandma & Grandpa}

{Beach Days with the Bestie}

{Disney rides with Sarah Boo}

{Disney rides with my boo (see what I did there..)}

{Wahoo's Game}

{4th of July}

{Finding out the baby is a GIRL!!}

{Zoee turned 9!}

{Dakota turned 20!}

{Eating hibachi for Tracee's birthday}

{Headed to see BSB}

{Thursday nights at O'Rileys}

{Movie Nights In}

{Date Nights on the Boardwalk}

{Baby Shower for Mary Ann & William}

{Baby Shower for Marissa & McKinley}

{Fair with the fam}

{Getting in shape with a weekly run date}
(normally followed by an unhealthy dinner at The Happy Pig.. we tried at least)

{Florida State Football Games}

{Church camp in the FREEZING COLD}

{Black Friday Shopping}

{Welcoming McKinley June to this world}

 
Like I said 100 pictures ago, this year has been great!  It had it ups and downs, but honestly right now I can't think of a single "down."  I'm so looking forward to the wonderful things 2014 has to offer!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment