Friday, December 6, 2013

High 5 for Friday

This has seriously been one of the craziest, busiest weeks I've had in a really long time!  Don't mind the fact that I'm coming off a 4-day holiday eating fest..

1. Monday I enjoyed my weekly running date with my bestie.  This week we ran in a new neighborhood that had great sidewalks, so we weren't running on the road and fearing we might get run over.. because that has happened once.

2. I used up my Kohl's cash I earned on Black Friday! Momma did good!  Walked outta there spending $11.something and saving $78.something.  Granted.. I tried to find Christmas presents, but lately I'm really good at finding things that I want!

3. Zumba class was awesome this week!  I'm starting to remember the moves easier so it makes the dancing smoother and more fun!  I'm going to try to go all three days next week!

4. It is OFFICIAL!! FSU's quarterback Jameis Winston is not being charged in his alleged felony rape case.  Don't get me wrong.. I believe in saving yourself for your future spouse, and I'm not praising him for any type of party lifestyle he may live.  I'm just happy my favorite team can continue on their amazing season with their star quarterback.  I say "hate the sin, love the sinner."

5.  My absolutely favorite moment is welcoming Miss McKinley June to the world!  She was born December 4, 2013, at 6:40 p.m., weighing 6 lbs, 14 oz, and 19.5 inches long!  She's absolutely precious and I can't wait to shower her with love!

{McKinley June Garvin}

{MJ & Aunt Katie}

{I want this picture "recreated" with all of us!}

{Favorite!}




{I CAN'T wait to be a mom one day!}


All that being said, it's been a long week.  The only night I got home before 9 was Tuesday and I think I got home around 7:30ish because I had to grocery shop after Zumba class!  I deserve some SLEEP this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment