I'm linking up with one of my favorite bloggers The Lauren Elizabeth here!
Here's my 5 favorite moments from this past week..
1. I got to Zumba class twice this week! Saturday class is probably my favorite. I feel so good about myself when I'm done, my calorie watch says I've burned 600+ calories, and it's only 10am. Not too shabby of a way to start your day!
2. Monday night I ran a little over 4 miles on the treadmill in about 50 minutes. I'm pretty sure that makes me a badass. Even badder (that's a word right?!), I ran another 4 miles on the treadmill Tuesday night in 48:08! Ethan says that's a walking pace, but I say I'm still lapping him while he sits on the couch! A consistent 12-minute mile pace for a non-runner. I'll take it!
3. I was the winner this week for our Department's activity challenge. Basically all the Counties in Florida are participating in "Florida Walks," a program to get County employees moving, and my team has a secondary contest going to see who can walk/do the most during the past week. I won a certificate and an exercise/food journal.
4. ShopKick has become my newest obsession. Taylor and I went out kickin' (see what I did there..) last night and both rang up about 1,000 extra "kicks" ie.. points that can be redeemed for gift cards! If you wanna get in on the fun, here's a link to join ----> http://get.shopkick.com/idaho18392
So that link totally looks fishy, but I swear it's a real thing! Haha!
5. I finally wrapped all my Christmas presents! My tree actually looks like Christmas is in 5 days!! Eek! I've still got some gift cards to pick up, you know.. for those people you just don't know what to get! Also known as brother-in-laws.. I'll get that done this weekend.. and hopefully collect some kicks along the way! ;)
If I don't update again until after Christmas, I wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a very happy New Year!