Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Stephanie's Baby Shower

Last night we had fun celebrating the upcoming arrival of Emma!  The ladies from our church get together once a month and this month was used to celebrate Stephanie and Emma!

My mom and sister-in-law did a fabulous job decorating for the shower!

{Cute little onesies hanging}


Stephanie was so sweet. When she walked and looked around, she immediately started crying. A baby is something she and her husband have wanted for a couple years now, so it's encouraging to see their dreams finally coming true.  Our church has been praying so long and so hard for this sweet couple and their growing family!

{For I am fearfully and wonderfully made}

{Cake by Ms. Larren}

The food was yummy and I definitely pigged out!  How can you say no to Chick-Fil-A nuggets and Polynesian sauce?!


{Baby girl got sooo many cute dresses!}




Miss Emma Hope is expected to arrive April 26 this year. (I really don't think she'll make it that long.. I'm predicting a March 31 baby!) I can't wait to meet this precious little girl and watch her parents love her to pieces!




No comments:

Post a Comment