Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thought Vomit Thursday

Ok, so the title is gross and I don't think that will become a "thing" for me every Thursday.

My thoughts for this cold, overcast Thursday:

One. It's cold and overcast.  Can I just say how over cold weather I am?! Basically I just need to suck it up for a few more weeks and my beautiful Florida will be producing some summer sun for me.  In the meantime, I do believe I'll by buying a month at the tanning bed soon. As in real soon. (Read: I'm ghostly.)

Two. Ethan keeps surprising me with little things he's doing or making more of a habit of doing. One of those things was to go to any wedding I want to this year. And another was to kiss me more often. It's the little things.

Three. Time. Is. Flying. By.  I'm really serious here. I can't believe I'll be celebrating my 4th wedding anniversary this year. My brother and sister-in-law will be celebrating their 1st. My BABY sister just turned 13!  I'll be freakin' 25 this year! (Read: someone better plan me a huge party!) I'll be working my "new" job 2 years in a few months. Geez.. at this rate I'm going to have grandchildren sometime soon.

Four. Me and Ethan are getting really close to being debt free! I've been trying to throw every spare and extra penny into our debt in hopes of a car, house, and baby! Yes, in that order and the latter two more than likely will not happen this year, but for me, it's all about getting those ducks in a row.

Five. Ethan's application to PTA school is signed, sealed, and delivered. Now.. we pray, and wait, and pray, and wait, and pray some more that he gets accepted to start this Fall 2014. Seriously.. if you're reading this *right now* stop and say a little big prayer for mine and Hubs future!

Six. Losing weight sucks. My advice to all you out there - don't gain weight in the first place. Easier said than done.. I know. Trust me. I know. Right now I've been cleared by my doctor to start exercising again. I've walked on the treadmill at an incline 3 times this past week. It's hard because walking takes sooooo much more time than a quick super cardio video or a Zumba class. I have to start slow and that is just not my style. Baby steps, Katie.

All right.. I've rambled enough. More next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment