Friday, March 21, 2014

High 5 for Friday

I really can't complain about this week. I mean, who can complain about a 3-day work week and a 4-day weekend! Here's a few of my favorite moments from this past week!

{1} Monday was my favorite holiday. St. Patrick's Day! I'm not sure why it's my favorite as I don't drink green beer on the reg and I'm only like an 1/8 Irish, but it's a fun excuse to celebrate and wear green!

{Green mani, green shirt, and some cat hair. My outfit is complete.}
 
 
{2) I got the boys a surprise this week. And by surprise I mean surprise baths! Now that winter is finally seeming to be over, I just know they'll be shedding those winter coats. Obviously they hated it.
 
{Not a look of love..}

{The "I'm not sure what just happened" face..}
 
 
{3} Can we talk about how excited I am to have found these coffee flavors at TJMaxx?! I'm not trying to rush away my long weekend, but I'm so looking forward to trying out these bad boys at work on Monday!
 
{Two of my favorite things!!}
 
 
{4} Wednesday night started my glorious 4-day weekend! I got off work an hour early, got a massage {heaven!}, and then me and E went out for dinner at Moe's and some shopping at TJMaxx and Target. I love our little impromptu date nights!
 
{My sunset to start my weekend!}
 
 
{5} This week also meant the end to winter and the wonderful 1st day of spring!! I spent mine with family and friends and I couldn't have asked for anything more!
 
{Lunch @ Peg Leg's}
 
{Just being tourist-y}

{One of my lunch date cuties}

{My other lunch date cutie}

{Lunching is hard work}

{Toes in the water, toes in the sand. Not a worry in the world}
 
As always, I'm linked up with Lauren, The Sowell Life, and Liz! Check these ladies out and make some new friends in the process by linking up with them! Hope everyone had a wonderful week and here's to an even more wonderful weekend!
 







2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up. I am in love with that nail polish color. I'm always afraid to I can't pull off bright colors like that but I really like it! Have a great weekend!
    Shannon
    https://crazyb8utifullife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's #571 "Posh" by Revlon! Hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete