Friday, March 7, 2014

My Friday Five

{O.N.E.}This week I got to get my oyster fix with my mom, sisters, and best friend. Did you know Atlas does $.25 oyster night on Monday night?!  This girl didn't and now it might be a problem that I do!

{Hello, delicious.}

{Me & the Momma}

{Sister, Best Friend, Sister}

{T.W.O.} I celebrated Fat Tuesday fat-style. Diet, what diet?! I also got the baby in the King Cake, which apparently means any of the following:

1. You have to buy next year's King Cake. lame
2. You get good luck for the next year. Ok, it'll take it.
3. You're going to have a baby. All right! Now we're getting somewhere!

{Hubs only believes it means good luck.. of course he does.}

{T.H.R.E.E.} Got our tickets to see Cirque du Soleil! March, you're shaping up to be a pretty good month!


{F.O.U.R.} Funny little story time, Mom left her new pair of Toms over at Aunt Terri's house. Mom realizes this, texts Aunt Terri, and gets a "I'm sorry I don't know what you're talking about" text back. Then, Mom gets a picture text of Aunt Terri's "new shoes" she just found. Long story short, I picked up a bag for Aunt Terri that has her monogram on it. Mom and Aunt Terri have the same monogram, so I call Mom to tell her I have leverage to get her shoes back. Here's the result..


{F.I.V.E.} Can my five be that it's finally Friday? Yes? Well, #5.. TGIF!! And a happy weekend to all! :)





6 comments:

  1. The baby in the cake totally freaked me out until I read what it meant! I hope it means good luck or a baby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of a weird tradition isn't it?! lol Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Hi from the linkup, cutie!!!! What a fun meal with so many loved ones! Y'all are all PRECIOUS! :)
    Happy weekend to you! I hope it's so lovely! Cheers!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the what?! A baby in your cake?! I have never heard of such a thing, but I love any excuse not to diet, har har har! I LOVE Cirque du Soleil, I saw it a couple of years ago, such a fantastic show. Which one are you guys seeing?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're seeing Varekai! We saw another one on our honeymoon, but I forget what it was called! I have no idea where the tradition of the baby in the cake came from! I guess it's just a Mardi Gras thing! :)

      Delete