Friday, March 14, 2014

My Friday Five

Another week closes in the books, and another Friday Five goes up in my little 'ole blog. I'm linked up with Lauren and 5 on Friday.  I absolutely love these link-ups. They helped me find new blogs to follow that are absolutely wonderful!  Here's looking at you Whitney @ I Wore Yoga Pants to Work and Karli @ September Farm.  These two bloggers are hilarious and I'm so glad I "found" them. Ok, that comment is a tad bit creepy/stalkerish. I apologize lol

Ok, enough of that. Here's my High 5 for this Friday!

{O.N.E.} Ethan's coworker brought me back macrons from Disney World. Holy heaven, they were amazing. So worth the $10 I sent down to Orlando to bring these babies back!

{Vanilla.Macadamia.Lemon.Raspberry.Blueberry.Chocolate.}

{Chocolate & Raspberry were the best}


{T.W.O.} I hit up the Howell Gym this week. Much needed girl time with a "run" and some squats. 



{T.H.R.E.E.} Have you tried Subway's new jalapeno cheese bread?!  If not (and you love spicy stuff), get it before it's gone! It's bomb.com.



{F.O.U.R.} We celebrated Katie's birthday Thursday night with a little O'Rilley's and darts. I'm so ready for summer so this can become a weekly thing again!



{F.I.V.E.} A sweet coworker of mine gave me a jar of her homemade preserves. Let's just say I won't be sharing this strawberry and fig jam with just anybody.



My Nanner's getting married this Saturday, so I'm pretty pumped about our weekend. Weddings are my absolute favorite!  Here's to wishing you all a Happy Friday and a wonderful weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Those macarons look delish - love the pretty colors! Hope you're having a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally recommend them! Now I'm on the hunt to find some locally!!

      Delete