Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday 5

It's been a somewhat crazy week. I'm still battling pink eye. I've been to my primary doctor 3 times, my eye doctor once, and I'm now on antibiotic #3. Ya'll seriously send a sister some prayer that this mess clear up! Also, we said good-bye to a family pet this week..

{Odie, Odysseus, aka Odor}

We've had Odie for over 10 years now and this past Wednesday he went on to Doggy Heaven. He was the happiest, stinkiest little pup known to man. I know it just won't be the same going to my parent's house without seeing that happy little boy. He used to scratch on the back sliding glass door and it looked like he was doing the hula. Funny puppy, you'll be missed.

Now that I've fully depressed you all, I apologize.., I'll move on to my happier moments for the week!

{1} Tuesday started my diet bet (if you don't know what I'm talking about read here), so Monday was fair game to eat whatever the heck I wanted! For lunch I had sushi and Mountain Dew and dinner was cheap freezer pizza, coke, and side of cookies. Mmm Mmm Mmm!

{I eat mustard on my pizza.. is that weird?}

{2} Tuesday night we went over to Taylor & Colin's house for a "build your own pizza" party. It was fun getting together with everyone and seeing what different variations of pizza were made. You'll be proud of me. I had my meal replacement shake around 7 and didn't have one single bite of the pizza or cake!

{Grilled veggie pizza, deep dish skillet pizza, meat lovers original & chicken alfredo pizza}

{3} This little cutie turned 4 on April Fool's Day and that's no joke!

{Happy Birthday, Jerry Berry!}

{4} I started a new trend this week. I call it the "double glasses" and you'll be seeing it in the pages of Vogue shortly.

{But seriously.. can I have my contacts back now?!}

{5} I dropped my 1st "fashion" post this week along with a special discount (don't know what I'm talking about read here)! I've ordered my super cute monogrammed hat from The Turnip Seed. Have you? Order using my discount code "macarthurlately" and you'll get 10% off your entire order!

{Thanks again, Reva! You're awesome!}

That's all for now, folks!  I'm linked up with LaurenJoy, and Liz for their Friday linkups!  I'll leave you with a gorgeous picture I took from my back porch this week. #nofilter Seriously so blessed to call this place home!





4 comments:

  1. I do the double glasses too! Maybe if we get more people on the bandwagon we will be trend setters? :-P Happy Friday, dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, happy Monday to you! Hope your weekend was lovely! Sadly it was rainy all weekend so I didn't get to sport our new "trend!"

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry about your dog. :( The double glasses totally made me laugh. I've definitley been there before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He was a good boy and I know we'll miss him! <3

      Delete