Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My Top 6 Beach Essentials // Plus a Surprise



As summer time is quickly approaching, ok at least for us in the south, I thought I'd share my Top 6 Beach Essentials! I'm a summer girl by all definitions and these are the items I feel I need for the perfect day on the water!

{Swimsuit} I'm a huge fan of all things Target, especially their swimsuits. The swimsuits are quaility made and reasonably priced! I love this mint green two piece because of the fun detailing on the top along with the molded cups for a little extra support for when you decided to jump in the waves.

{Towel} A good towel can make or break your beach day. I chose this Vera Bradley towel for it's size and thickness. I can't stand it when a towel is too short and luckily this guy is nearly 6" long! You can't beat the super fun prints Vera Bradley has to offer! P.S. to any family members out there reading, someone ::cough:: me ::cough:: has a birthday coming up! 

{Flip Flops} I love me some Old Navy flip flops. They're comfy, come in a wide variety of color, and they're super inexpensive. For me, flip flops only need to get me from my car to the sand, because once I hit that sand, my toes are going in!

{Romper} I used to think only babies could pull off rompers, but after finding this fun cover-up, I'm tempted to buy it! I like my cover-ups to be easy to put on and to cover enought that if I have to run in the store pre-beach or post, I don't look hookerish. No offense to anyone that loves a good sheer and short cover-up.

{Tumbler} Put some sweet tea in this bad boy and I'm set. I love the fun colors Lily Pulitizer has to offer and I love the fact that it holds 20 ounces!
{Monogrammed Baseball Hat} Nothing says southern like a good monogram! I adore all things monogrammed and when my bestie showed up with her super cute monogramed baseball hat, I knew I had to have one too!

~ Special surprise for all my blog readers ~ Reva, the owner of The Turnip Seed has awesomely given all my readers a special 10% discount off their order from her shop now until July 1st. Use the code "macarthurlately" during checkout to receive your discount! A special thanks to Reva for being so awesome!

So that's my list for beach essentials. Did I miss something? What do you need for the perfect day by the beach? {Or pool, or lake, or just a spinkler in the backyard?} Let me know in the comments below! And make sure you check out The Turnip Seed for any of your monogram needs!

2 comments:

  1. Obsessed with that towel. Love the bday hint you dropped too! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elise! Just wait till my major birthday hint drops on Saturday! lol

      Delete