Friday, April 25, 2014

Yay! It's Friday!


I love a good week that just flies by. Not trying to rush my life along, but man when I looked at my calendar on Monday and realized I had a full week with nothing fun or out of the ordinary planned, I kind of dreaded it. Blink my eyes a couple times and *boom* it's Friday!

{1} Monday my coworker Liz and I tried out the new salad and hot bar at Everman's.  They just did a massive renovation and everything looks so good! She got a avocado and hummus wrap at the sandwich counter, while I made my own salad. I was very impressed and will definitely be going back!

{My whole salad was only a little over $4! Heck yes!}

{Too gorgeous of a day to eat inside!}


{2} I got invited to a friend's gender reveal party Tuesday night. Everyone there was so excited to find out what the baby was going to be!  The theme was "Glitter or Guns."  I voted "guns" and guess what?! I was right!  Congrats, Brittney, on another cutie-patootie little boy!

{We shot silly string at the Mom and Dad-to-be, which was blue obviously!}

{Excited MeMe and Mommy-to-Be}

{3} Got my copy of the Parade of Homes that's coming up next weekend!! Can't wait to tour all these homes this year, especially since me and Ethan are going to be in the market for our 1st house soon!


{4} I tried something new this week - almond butter.  I've seen countless times on #fitspo pages on Instagram that the big shot bikini competitors and body builders love this stuff.  Me.. not so much. I think I mostly missed my sugar and additives in the regular peanut butter! Haha!

{Little too healthy for my taste..}

{5} But.. speaking of dieting, your girl is doing really good!  This week marked 10 pounds official lost in my diet bet!! (Week 1 Check-in, Week 2 Check-in & Week 3 Check-in)  It's been really hard, but the hours I've spend sweating it out and eating right are totally starting to pay off! I'll be doing my final diet bet post next Thursday instead of Tuesday, since the competition was technically from April 1 to May 1!


I hope anyone out there in Blog Land has a wonderful weekend!  It's supposed to sunny and 75 here, so you know to expect some annoying tanning pictures on Monday!

Linking up with Lauren, Rebecca, Liz, Jennie, AmandaJoy and Paula!! 






12 comments:

  1. I wish we had a neat salad place like that! I would go all the time for sure! Glad I found your blog via the link-up and I hope you have a fabulous weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

      Delete
  2. Gender reveal parties are so fun! And can I just say how excited I am FOR you to be going to Parade of Homes?! I've been to Utah Valley's parade of homes a few times and it's so amazing! I wish they did it in my hometown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think you can check paradeofhomes.com and check to see if there's one near you? Since we found out about it a couple years ago, we don't miss it now! So much fun!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss!! Yes, that almond butter is SO good. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My final weigh-in is up! I'm pumped with my results!

      Delete
  4. Newest follower here :) That salad looks yummmm-o!!!

    Great blog!!! Found you on the link up and wanted to drop in and say hey!

    Brianna
    Follow along: http://keepingupwiththekeens2428.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That salad looks so delicious! Congratulations!!!! That is a huge accomplishment! Definitely too beautiful to sit inside for sure! Thanks for linking up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm starting to crave that salad bar right now!

      Delete
  6. New follower http://kellysjourneyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following along on this thing I call life! :)

      Delete