Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday 5

Happy Friday, Everyone! I've been wishing for today since, well.. Monday evening when my wonderful, family-fun filled Memorial Day vacation was over. And guess what? It's Friday now!!  Here's a quick look back at my own Friday 5!

{1} Had the best time Monday with family and friends having a cook-out at the Neese's house!



{2} Baby fever has hit me and its hit me hard.  I've been playing around with nursery inspiration boards on Polyvore.  I'll share those next week!  I showed Ethan last night and he actually really like my "boy room." Only problem is I spared no cost in the designing of those boards. Don't worry, no credit cards were harmed in the making! ;)

{3} My latest diet bet ended today.  Sadly, I did not make the 4% body weight loss cut, but thankfully {and luckily} I didn't gain any weight this month. I kind of lost all motivation after losing my initial 14 pounds in April. No worries, hubs and me are getting back on track 110% come Monday. It always helps when you have someone else to help motivate you!

{4} Momma made the best tacos Wednesday night for dinner. Man, I love tacos!

{5} I spent Thursday evening having dinner with my Grandparents and their Sunday School group.  We ate at Cock of the Walk and it was seriously delicious! I haven't eaten there in for.ev.er!  Of course, in true Grandma fashion, she had me order her a couple shirts online.  Lord help us if that lady ever learns how to online shop for herself!

How was your week?  I'm pretty excited about my weekend, even though it's supposed to be gross and rainy! Family visits, a concert, lots of shopkicks, and a cook-out! See you all again on Monday! :)

Link-ups:







6 comments:

  1. We are doing taco night tonight- it really does always hit the spot! And making those boards and pinning is so addicting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! I've got both my boards up now, you should check them out!

      Delete
  2. Taco Tuesday is a staple in our household and I totally have a secret baby board ;)
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for making your linkup! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, I need to make a better plan for returning comments obviously!

      Delete
  3. That pool looks like so much fun! And tacos are seriously the best! So yummy! :) I sometimes lose motivation to stay on track with my fitness plan too, but you can do it girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm still not back on track, but the plan is to start back Monday! Eek!

      Delete