Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Friday

Happy Friday to all! It's been quite the week around here and I'm thankful to have made it through it and can move on from it. I mentioned Monday that my boss was out on vacation this past week and I had to fill in for her job duties and my own! Which means I'm one tired girly after having been two people this past week!

{1} Tuesday Taylor and I had a little girl's night to catch up. We've both been so busy that it felt like we haven't seen each other in so long. We had dinner at Panera and then did a little shopping. We also decided we both have a future in being fashion bloggers. I mean, check out these fashionista looks from Body Central.

{Scalloped Mint Green Shorts & Coral Chevron Top}


{Light Coral Skater Skirt and Bodysuit Crop Top}

Not gonna lie.. I actually really loved both these outfits, but sadly I don't think I'm "cool" enough to wear them. lol

{2} If you know me, you know I have an unhealthy obsession with baby nurseries. Well, all things baby actually. This past week I've been pinning and screenshotting {<~~ that's a word right?!} like a mad man all things future Baby M. {Please read future, as in not today, not tomorrow, and more than likely not the next 9 months} I hate all things hunting, but somehow I feel in love with a nursery on Pinterest that's designed around a deer head mount and I finally found an Etsy shop that sells the perfect-o deer head without being a gross, real dead animal.


{3} Weight loss is kinda a roller coaster these days. I've done good maintaining my final weigh-in weight, but the weekends keep killing my progress. I've got 2 weeks left in my May Diet Bet {which includes zero updates here on the 'ole blog.. sorry!} and I swear I'm going to kick the next 2 weeks in the booty!

{source ColorVibe 5K}

{4} This weekend is supposed to be in the 80s and sunny! Can we get a hallelujah?!


{5} ICYMI, I created a "25th Year Bucket List" for myself. Check it out and help a sister out with some of the questions I have on it!



I hope you all had a wonderful week and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I've got a 3-day weekend filled with lots of sun and sand! Whoot! Whoot!

Link ups:











10 comments:

  1. those shorts + that skirt need to be mine, please. super cute. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm regretting not buying them, although if I go back now, maybe they'll be on sale! Score!

      Delete
  2. Ah! I adore those scallop green shorts! Great find! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm definitely considering going back and getting them! Maybe they'll be on sale!

      Delete
  3. I would rather have extra fries than exercise myself! ;) Have a fabulous weekend and enjoy that warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are adorable!!!! That extra fries not exercise so funny! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for hosting your linkup!

      Delete
  5. You look great in both outfits! You didn't buy either one??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No :( I'm really considering it now! They're just so cute! Maybe they'll be on sale!

      Delete