Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, ya'll! I'm off to celebrate 4 years of wedding bliss with my hunny on a long weekend trip. I'm looking forward to our fancy dinner, our not-so-fancy lunch (Chipotle, I'm coming for ya!), some good shopping, but mostly just some Me and E time.

Here's my five top moments from this past week!

{1} Spending time with my love. We jumped waves on the wave runner, got junk food for lunch, and I watched him play {and get hurt.. E, darling, when are you going to learn NOT to slide in shorts} at his softball game.


{Excuse half my picture being E's hand}

{2} I GOT THE PROMOTION/NEW JOB!! I'm so stinkin' excited you don't even know! I signed all my official paperwork this week and I start July 2! {Which if you're counting, is a mere 18 days away!!}


{3} Played bunco with my Mom's group and won! Hello, winner winner chicken dinner! I turned my $5 into $15! Vegas, here I come!

{4} I registered for a seminar at West Florida Hospital. Are you ready for this.. it's called "Preparing for Pregnancy: Preconception Care"! Is this real life?! It's not until next Thursday, but I'm oh-so-excited!

{5} And obviously my favorite moment of the week is celebrating 4 years of marriage with Ethan. Lovebug, the past four years have had our ups and downs {I'm looking at you, faulty transmission..}, but I wouldn't want to share this life with anyone else! I so look forward to our future together {read: Item #4 ;) } Ethan, I love you. Happy Anniversary and here's to many, many more!

Linking up with all my Friday ladies: Lauren, Ashley, Paula, Rebecca, April, and Amanda!

3 comments:

  1. So much to be thankful for! Congratulations on four years and blessings as you begin your class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the anniversary girly and new job!!! How exciting about registering at the hospital - hopefully I will be doing that come beginning of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful things going on for you! Congratulations on four years!! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete