Wednesday, June 25, 2014

You've Cat to be Kitten Me // A Fashion Post for Lex


//ring

In honor of my sister-in-law and fellow cat lover Alexis, I've gather up a few of my favorite cat-related items. She's even more a crazy cat lady than me and loves wearing anything kitty print. So much, in fact, that I try to get her something cat-related for all her gifts.  She's received earrings, a watch, and socks so far! So, Lex, check out this collection and let me know of anything you'd want for Christmas! ;)

Side note.. I'm actually really bummed the shoes are currently sold out and I'm going to add myself to the "waiting list."  They're just too fun to pass up!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the scarf and the iPhone case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ring, and the tank top is super cute/funny!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete