Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Confessions of a Slightly Grumpy Person

It's Wednesday and you know what that means. Time for me to come clean. (Except for my crockpot.. you'll see why.)
 
+ I confess I hate when people use the following hashtag: #myhusbandisbetterthanyours. It gets under my skin.
 
+ Actually I confess the same goes for #Ilivewhereyouvacation. I seriously had a Facebook friend use that and then say something along the lines of "who's jealous this is practically my backyard?!" Correction: it's not "practically" your backyard, you live a good 40 minutes away from the beach. Bragging gets you nowhere with me.
 
+ I confess I'm saddened to hear about the death of Robin Williams. He was a great actor and provided many laughs for me during my childhood. Mrs. Doubtfire is one of my all-time favs.
 
 
{via}
 
+ I confess I'm glad depression awareness is getting some limelight. I hate that it had to come down to a famous actor's death, but depression is a real thing that many people struggle with.
 
+ I confess this self-proclaimed summer girl is so ready for fall. #bigplans
 
+ I confess my blonde isn't real. I mean, I really pay for it, but if you haven't noticed the 3" roots, then there's nothing to see here. In other words, I'll be getting those taken care of next week!
 
+ I confess I don't know understand much about what's going on in the Middle East, but I think it's along the lines of "Jesus is coming soon.."
 
+ I confess I've had my crockpot "soaking" in the kitchen sink for about 5 days. I know, it's gross. We've just been that busy. I've got big cleaning plans for Wednesday night.
 
+ I confess I hide my cat's medicine behind my back as I approach him using my soothing voice. I think he's catching on..
 

So what do you confess? I told you my biggest pet peeves, what's yours?

 
Linking up to bring you a confess sesh.
Image Map

5 comments:

  1. humblebrag hashtags are absolutely the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are seriously the worst hashtags! I hate when people brag!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand when people brag either. One time I saw a license plate frame that read "Blessed by God, spoiled by my husband" and I had some major eye rolls to that. Blessed would've been just fine.

    I also loved Mrs. Doubtfire. Gonna have a Robin Williams' movie marathon this weekend.

    I'm also ready for fall!! Ready to wear scarves and boots :)

    Thanks for linkin' up Katie! Can't wait to see your new hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Doubtfire is one of my favorite movies! It's really sad that people have to die to get a little awareness for mental health. Suicide is 100% preventable. No more stigma! I was thinking the same thing about the situation in the Middle East. What else is there to think?

    ~Ashey @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete