Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday's Favorites

Happy Friday, everyone! I've been crazy busy at work this past week, but let me tell you, this crazy busy hard week, was 100xs better than a great day at my old job. Not to mention today's my Friday off. Old job didn't offer that either.
 
{1} Played Bunco with favorite ladies on Tuesday.  I didn't win my $5 back, but I did get to eat as much chips and dip as my heart desired. So it's still a win.
 
{Trippy game: find the dice.}

{2} Got my August Birchbox in the mail this week! Birchbox is now letting you pick items for your box for a more customizable experience, and this month I was able to choose between a special edition box or pick between some products. Obviously I went with the special edition box! I'll get more into the contents next week!

{Luxurious products that are affordable!}
 
 
{3} Speaking of Birchbox, they think I'm a pretty incredible person. Just see below.
 
 
 
{4} My new car rolled over to 10,000 miles. My baby girl is just growing right up.
 
 

{5} And lastly, I'm starting my day off with my favorite homemade "fancy" coffee. And by fancy, I mean flavored creamer with some whipped cream on top with a chocolate sauce drizzle.

 
Now I'm off to go pick up my One Direction tickets!! Ahhh is it October 3rd yet?! Because this self-respecting 25-year old woman is ready to jam to my favorite boy band! ;)
 
Linking up with Ash at The Grits Blog, Lauren for High 5 for Friday, Paula for her seriously awesome blog party, Rebecca for That Friday Blog Hop, Amanda's Friday Favorites, Jennie for her Friday favorites, and Oh Hey It's Friday with Karli.
 
Image Map

8 comments:

  1. Your fancy coffee looks like perfection!!! Cheers, doll! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they are now letting you sort of customize the box - I think that's why they lost people the first go around!! Love the fancy coffee! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea Birchbox was a Tennessee company!! They're not far from where we live! craziness! every 10,000 has been a bittersweet moment for me and my little car! Such great memories are held in those miles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the new blog design gal!!! I'm sure you are too. That coffee looks delicious especially with that view of the sabine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't a fan of Birchbox in the past so ended my subscription but might have to give it another shot now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coffee looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coffee looks so good. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. dude! that view with your coffee=amazing!! seriously! lol. and hey, that looked fancy to me! looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete