Saturday, August 30, 2014

Happy Birthday, My Love

Dear Ethan,
 
I just wanted to take a minute to tell my favorite guy in the whole wide world Happy Birthday. So, without further ado.. Happy Birthday, my love! I hope 25 was great for you! I hope you'll look back on your 25th year with fond memories! But, I hope 26 is even better! I know we have such amazing things to come! I look back over the past 9 birthday {Yes, 9, we're getting old! Well.. you are. I'm still 25 ;)} and think about how much I loved you then, but it's nothing compared to how much I love you now, and not even close to how much I'll love you in the years to come.
 
You're my best friend, my go-to guy, my handy man, and the only person I want to snuggle up on one third of the couch with {regardless of how many other seats in the living room we have!}!
 
Happy 26th Birthday, Lovebug! I can't wait to celebrate with you more tonight and tomorrow!
 
xoxo,
Katie
Image Map

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Hope y’all have a great time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete