Friday, August 29, 2014

Longest Short Week of My Life

You ever have one of those weeks that just drag? Yes, everyone? Ok.. Ever have a week where you know you're off on Friday, yet it still drags. Still everyone? Well, that's how this week was for me. I had 36 hours of work to get through and I. Thought. It'd. Never. End.
 
But the good news is.. now it's Friday and I'm off! So good morning! I've been able to a little house work and now as soon as I'm done here I'm going to get my Week 2, Day 2 workout on! {I'm telling you this to keep me accountable..} Anyways, how's about a recap of my Top 5 for this week?!
 
{1} Officially signed up for the Mud Run! October 11th I'm going to get down and dirty!
 
{2} Ethan took me out on an impromptu date night Tuesday to a very popular local restaurant, Peg Leg Pete's. I got crab legs and he got a grouper, scallop and shrimp plate. So yummy!
 
{Waiting by the Under "Where" Bar}

{Selfie with the Pirate}

{What date night is complete without flowers. Love this man of mine!}
 
{3} Got my hair done! Finally.. it had been since April 16th?! Yikes.. talk about roots!
 
{4} Wrote some good posts this week. One being my newest diet challenge {You should join along!} and another being What's Your Love Language. {I highly recommend taking that test, it's eye opening for relationships!}
 
{5} Got to meet my friend Brittney's new little boy, Zaylin James.
 
{Zaylin James, Born 8/28/14, 6 lbs 13 oz}
 
 

{Please excuse his ugly hat! lol}


 
You know what I just realized.. my post is almost over and that means I've got pull ups and 2 miles to run.. oh no. But {!!!} after that I get to meet my best friend for lunch and pedis, then pick my sister up from school for a girl's night, and later a movie with her and our Momma! It's going to be a good day, 2 miles to run or not! {Ps.. I'm linking up!}
 

Happy Friday, Friends! Any big plans for your weekend?


 
 
Image Map

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like it's been a great week for you and nothing like a fresh new hair color and cut to get the weekend started right!! Have a great Friday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers and a fun date night sounds perfect to me! Thanks for linking up girl! Now go do your pull ups and run ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that baby boy is precious! Have a great weekend and enjoy your run! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your date sounds awesome! You have such a sweet hubby! Enjoy your weekend.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a really great week! That date sounds delicious. I want to do another fun/mud run.

    ReplyDelete