Wednesday, September 3, 2014

#CruiseBody // Week 2 Weigh-In

I am now almost done with Week 2 of the Simply Sadie Jane At-Home Crossfit Workouts! They've been tough, but I'm starting to tell a difference in my thunder thighs! Haha! Also, I'm pretty sure I'm seeing more definition in my abs thanks to all the burpees and sit-ups I've been doing!
 
At my Week 1 Weigh-In I was down 3.6 pounds from my starting date of August 18. This morning I weighed in at 153.2, which is only .2 down from last week, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I had a wonderful weekend celebrating my husband's birthday and making memories with him. Seriously, just see how bad I was on my diet..
 
I did get down to a low 152 on Saturday, but that was before the 800 desserts I had on Sunday and Monday. I'm back on track now and really hoping working hard to hit the 149s by next Wednesday.
 
Here's a look at what I've got coming up with my workouts for the next week!
 
week3
{via}
 
Just when I thought it was safe to say no burpees.. dang Day 6. Oh well, what doesn't kill me, makes me skinnier stronger.

Weigh In Wednesday  
 
 
Image Map

3 comments:

  1. Way to go!! I did W1D2 on Monday and sweated like a hog. The lunges that day killed my legs so yesterday I could barely walk so all I did was the bike at the gym but it was something. Mix that in with lady time and its just not a good week, ha! Back at it Friday night, Sat & Sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic workout!

    I'm going to look into this - maybe I can work this into my lunchtime workouts!

    And oh - it was his BIRTHDAY - of course there were TREATS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you are doing great! You go girl!! :D

    ReplyDelete