Wednesday, September 17, 2014

#Cruisebody // Week 4 Weigh-In

Week 4?! Holy cow.. I've been going at this for a month now? And sad to say I'm not seeing much change in my weight. I can see more definition in my arms and thighs, so I know that counts, but let's face it - it's hard to be super positive about not losing weight two weeks in a row.
 
 
I weighed in at 155.8 this morning, which if you've been following along is up almost 3 pounds since my Week 1 Weigh-In. It's still under my starting weight of 157.0, but it's still disappointing. I have to remember losing weight isn't all just working out. You can't workout a bad diet. And I can prove that..
 
Early this year I participated in a Diet Bet with some friends and family. These are my one month results. These results were a result of tons of cardio, super clean eating, and a meal plan. It was hard work, but man, my results were impressive!

 
That being said, I literally have one month until my cruise. If I can get these kind of results in one month, I can do it again. I'll still continue the Simply Sadie Jane At-Home Crossfit Workouts, but we're going to throw in some extra cardio and definitely a lot better eating! I hope know I'll have better results next week! Stay tuned!

  

 
Image Map

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're doing well even if you're not dropping a lot of weight! Lots of times if you're building muscle (which weighs more than fat) you might not lose weight but you will be skinner overall and lose inches and gain that toned look. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got this Sounds like your gaining muscle mass and there isn't a thing wrong with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes definition is better than what the scale shows! and i love the "you can't workout a bad diet" - gah so true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spent a month eating clean and I was grumpy all the time because I desperately wanted sugar and pasta and I only lost 2 pounds. So disappointing!

    ReplyDelete