Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Five // Freak Out Edition

Oh, Friday, you beautiful thing, you. Where have you been all my life week?
 
I've had another crazy busy week at work. I love my new job, so so much, but this end of the Fiscal Year prep is really no joke! And normally this would be my Friday off, but I've switched it to next week to save a little PTO. But, don't you worry, I'm not complaining one bit! And what do I need a little PTO for next week, you may ask?
 
I'M GOING TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT IN T-MINUS 7 DAYS!!
 
AHHHH!!
 
Ok, I'm back from my minor major fan girl freak out. I mean I bought these tickets nearly a year ago and the fact that it's literally one week away kinda makes my inner 13-year old squeal a little bit.
 
Ok.. a lot.
 
So, before I freak out anymore and embarrass myself any further, how's about my 5 on Friday:
 
{1} Got to spend some quality time with my parents on Monday night. Now that we don't attend the same church, I really don't see them as often and that makes me sad. It did good for my heart to see my Momma. All you Momma's girls out there can relate.
 
{2} I got some super yummy sushi from my favorite place downtown. If you're ever in the Pensacola area, make sure you check out Joe Patti's. It's a local fav.
 
{perfection in a roll}
 
{3} Did some chalkboard work this week for a friend's baby announcement. I can't share the images because.. duh.. you'd see who's getting a sweet little one. They're sharing the big news this weekend, so you better believe I'll be showing off my work on Monday! I think Little Baby Garvin would be proud! Haha!
 
{4} A couple weeks back I won a giveaway for store credit to the adorable Etsy shop Meadowbelle Market. My order came in this week and I'm in love. They're seriously perfect. I'll have a full post about it next week, but here's a quick Instagram snap for a teaser.
 
{gah so in love!}
 
{5} And because my concert is only a week away, I'm going to leave you with my boys. And I really needed an excuse to share this stinkin' adorable gif. Excuse me while I wipe the drool..
 
one direction gif photo: One Direction gif perfect1D_zps57a2649a.gif
{swoon}
 
Anyways, it's supposed to be bad weather all weekend, but I'm really hoping me and Ethan can hit up the annual Seafood Festival downtown. Great food, live music, and tons and tons of local vendors and artists. I look forward to it all year!

So, what do you have going on this weekend?

 
Image Map

8 comments:

  1. Ok this is probably bad I'm sorry. I think I kind of know from one of the pictures but who is that? 1D right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeeeek have fun at the show! i'm so excited for you! & those rings are so delicate. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that ring. So excited for you - 1D!!! Have a great weekend.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE SUSHI!!!!! Have a blast at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sushi looks sooooooo good!!! & I can't have any =((

    Have fun this weekend, sounds busy busy!!!! I'm your newest follower Via That Friday Blog Hop !!

    www.lovinjosiah87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rings and that sushi looks so good! Have fun at the one direction show-best song ever is one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little ring! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loooove that ring!
    I'm so glad it's Friday too, well almost Saturday now! Yea for the weekend!
    Carolyn
    http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/

    ReplyDelete