Friday, October 10, 2014

Five Reasons My Mind Is Going 100 MPH

It's a little hard for me to believe that a week has gone by since my big One Direction concert.
 
Seriously?
 
Weeks leading up to something take twice as long and then as soon as it happens, the weeks fly by twice as fast.
 
Although, I really can't complain. I've got a jam-packed weekend + I'm leaving for a cruise next Saturday!
 
Ahhh! NEXT SATURDAY! I've got so much to do in so little time! I find myself making lists to keep myself on track! Please tell me someone else out there obsessively makes lists. Packing list, shopping list, to-do list, grocery list?! There's about 7 little random sticky note lists floating around in my purse at this very moment. 
 
I think I'm going crazy.. And I think I need a vacation. Ha.
 
So, in true Katie fashion {aka I love lists..} here's a list of five little things that are on my mind!
 
{1} I'm slightly terrified of the 5K Mud Run I'm participating in tomorrow. Half terrified of getting hurt, other half terrified of getting dirty. What in the world have I signed myself up for?!
 
{2} So last Friday I said I would get started packing for the cruise. Spoiler alert: I've packed nothing. Nada. Zilch. But I do have a list! That's a start right?! This weekend/week will be all about the packing! Please someone hold me accountable this time!
 
{3} Work is cray. Like cray cray busy. I should have taken the advice of the lady who retired whose job I now have and not taken any time off in October. She forewarned me it was madness. Did I listen? Nope. And now I'm paying the consequences. And I'm pretty sure my hair is turning gray.
 
{4} Watched Ethan play softball Tuesday night. First things first, look at that stud. All mine, ladies. All mine. Second things second, I don't think I'll be going back. As much as I want to support him and watch him play, the people at that ballpark are trash. I'm pretty sure I smoked over 11 second-hand cigarettes during 1 game. And he played a double header.


 
{5} Anyone catch the lunar eclipse Wednesday morning?! So cool! At first it was a blood moon, then it turned full eclipse! Obviously I tried to get a picture of it.. and obviously my phone sucks at moon pictures. But, just in case you missed it...
 
{blood moon}
 
{starting to eclipse}  
 
{that tiny sliver is the moon almost in full eclipse} 
 
Wow. This post was really all over the place! Haha consider this a little glimpse in to what my mind does when I'm trying to do a million things at once. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
 
PS ~ I'm part of a fabulous giveaway! Make sure you enter here! {Last day to enter is 10/16!}
 

Anyone got any last minute packing tips for me?! Anyone?!

 
Image Map

3 comments:

  1. YOu can make list after list but just face it you won't pack until the day before ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah girl I have a free pass when it comes to men's league softball ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise you lady, for sitting through a double header. I sit through part of my husband's baseball games and woof is it loooooooooong!

    Pack for your cruiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise! Do it so you can chill before you leave.

    ReplyDelete