Friday, October 17, 2014

Hey Friday Hey // Packing & Prayers

Hey, it's Friday.. you know the drill.
 
{1}
So this is happening!! Eek! Suitcases are out of storage and stuff is going in them! And by stuff I mean about 8 pairs of shoes and 10 different bikinis.. Hey. A girl needs options!
 
 
 
{2}
Remember when I said darling hubs got a nasty rope burn from the mud run we did last Saturday? Well, said nasty rope burn turned nasty infection and we're leaving on the big boat on Sunday! Our Wednesday night was spent at Urgent Care getting lots and lots of antibiotics! Please say a prayer for fast healing for my Love! His leg is looking better, but still not healed and I really really want to go on our excursions we have planned!
 
{Not what I want to see 3 days before leaving the country..}
 
{3}
I've been doing the Crest 3D Luxe Whitestrips this past week and I'm really liking the results! The strips are hard to fitto your teeth perfectly, but my results after just 1 week are really good! I really wish I had taken before/after pictures!
 
{4}
I wish I could take a picture of my sweet cat Jerry trying to cuddle/get comfortable on me at night when I'm trying to go to bed. But.. this cartoon hits pretty close to home.
 
{just replace the dog with a 20 lb. cat}
 
{5}
Got my pre-cruise mani and pedi with Taylor Thursday night. We tried out a place I had never been before and I just wasn't impressed. It's probably because we showed up at 5:30 both wanting shellac and pedicures and they close at 6:30, but man that was the most un-relaxing pedicure ever. My nails look pretty good, but overall I'm not impressed and won't be going back there.
 
That's about it for this week! It's been so crazy busy trying to get everything together for our trip that my week has just flown by! We booked this cruise on our 4th wedding anniversary back in June, so I'm pumped that it's finally here! I'm looking forward to enjoying the next 9 days on vacation!
 
Image Map

9 comments:

  1. Oh no - hoping everything is ok with your husband's leg - infections are no fun, especially before a trip!! Hope you guys have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to think I'm crazy but pack bugspray, a rain poncho and a watch. Our last trip to Mexico we ended up with sand fleas, along with everyone else, because of the rain that suddenly appeared one night. That's what the poncho is for...then the watch because you'll never find a clock when you need one!! Have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope his leg gets better and your trip goes smoothly!! Also loving that dog comic!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a LOT of fun on your trip!! :)
    xox, Crystelle
    CrystelleBoutique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have an amazing time on your trip! Glad the hubs got his leg looks at before you all left!!!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you guys have an absolutely amazing trip! I hate feeling rushed during a pedi, but at least your nails came out looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun on your trip!
    Thanks for linking up with me!
    Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a 19lb cat that is only comfortable when he is lying right on top of my chest while I'm trying to sleep OR wants to inside spoon with me. The first option means I don't breathe and the second option just feels weird plus I usually hug a pillow.

    I hope you have an amazing cruise!

    ReplyDelete