Thursday, October 30, 2014

Maybe Something You Didn't Know

So remember how I was MIA for a hot minute and said something about scheduling a "get to know me" post while I was out because there's a lot of new faces around here and how that never happened.. Well, Helene and Taylor's prompt for today fits the bill, so I'm going to take a break from vacay recapping to (re)introduce myself around here!
 
Helene in Between Blogtober
 
{Hello, world's longest run-on sentence. The grammar Nazi in me just cringed.}
 
{1} The name's Katie and it's not short for anything.
 
{2} If granted 3 wishes by a genie, I'd use up one wish to be the world's greatest singer.
 
{3} My lack of singing ability doesn't stop me from giving world class car concerts. Ethan can attest.
 
{4} The above-mentioned Ethan is my hubs. He's the bee's knees.
 
{5} Even though I'm a terrible speller and have a touch of dyslexia, I was a proofreader for a couple years. A dang good one, might I add.
 
{6} Crazy cat lady. Enough said.
 
{7} Boy band lover and T.Swift addict. Enough said again.
 
{8} I'm afraid of heights, but just recently marked "cliff diving, zip lining, and rock climbing" off my bucket list. Maybe sky diving wouldn't be that bad at all.
 
{9} My blog is semi-secret. As in, only like 5 people I know in real life read it. I'm just not ready to completely share my blog with friends. I'm pretty sure that makes me a big weirdo.
 
{10} I've had more cats in my life than a normal human should. That or I just had really bad luck when it came to keeping said cats alive.
 
{11} I've always wanted to be someone's mommy.
 
{12} My biggest regret is not attending Florida State University for college.
 
{13} I wish I had solid green eyes. Ethan says they're greenish brown. I say brownish green. I hope one day I have a blonde, curly-headed little boy with emerald green eyes. Swoon.
 
{14} I'm the oldest of three children. I tend to have those "oldest child" personality traits.
 
{15} If I had to choose one food to eat for the rest of my life it would be sushi.
 
Hope you enjoyed getting to know the blonde behind the blog a little more. {Bonus fact: my real hair color isn't blonde.} Like I said earlier, I'm linking up with Taylor and Helene for their #Blogtober14. You should link up too!
Image Map

8 comments:

  1. So many points I can relate to! I'm a bit of a grammar nazi as well!! I sing like I AM Taylor Swift and I kind of wish I didn't tell some of my family that I have a blog... some people read it and pretend not to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge grammar Nazi too...and I work as an editor now so I understand what being a proofreader is like! :) Also, Taylor Swift is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl- scared of heights and marking all those off your bucket list.
    Kudos to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For being afraid of heights you've knocked some big ones of your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously relate to so many of these! I love car concerts and sometimes I even play steering wheel drums. I am the oldest child to and its definitely something that has contributed to my type A personality. I would comment on so many more but then I am afraid my comment would be longer than the post! So glad you commented on my post today saying we have so much in common because I totally agree.. can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this and your blog! Following along! I totally hide my blog from real life friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute blog!! I am hoping over from mingle monday!! Nice list of things about you!

    ReplyDelete