Friday, October 3, 2014

Oh Hey Friday!

I'm so excited I can't even focus on five things to talk about. You wanna know why?
 
Because it's concert DAY!
 
 
 
Ya'll I bought these ticket last year in November. It's kind of surreal that it's finally here. Like, I don't have to say "hey it's concert year" or even "concert month" or even  "concert week" anymore. I can officially say I'll be at my One Direction concert TONIGHT! Ahhh! Freaking out much?!
 
 To be quite honest, I'd love to slap up a picture of each one of my boys and call it a day. {I mean who wouldn't love a little man candy on a Friday..} But this was a pretty good week and I've got things to share ramble on about.
 
{1} I posted earlier this week about my precious customized rings I got from Meadowbelle Market. Well, the rings are a little tight on the finger I'd like to wear them on and for some reason Ethan doesn't like the idea of me switching my wedding rings out for my new ones. lol So long story short, the ladies at Meadowbelle Market have amazing customer service and are going to resize the rings for me even though they were a custom order! Most custom orders sales are final. Nope, not here. I'm super impressed and will be buying from them in the future for sure!
 
{2} Packing for my trip Wednesday night made me realize how much I suck at packing. We're going on a week-long cruise in two weeks and I'm 99.9% sure packing will start pronto when I get back from Tampa! I'm not doing this last minute junk again. Wayyyy too stressful!
 
{3} Since I'm a sucky friend and will be missing my best friend in the entire world's 25th birthday tomorrow, we all celebrated with a little dinner Wednesday night.
 
 
 
Taylor, I hope you have the best 25th birthday ever! If anyone ever deserved their hearts desires, it's you, Bestie! Sending you tons and tons of birthday love! Hope you have a great birthday!
 
{4} Was just reminded this week that I'm doing a 5K Mud Run next Saturday. Umm.. does anyone know if it's possible to complete the Couch to 5K program in under a week. Nope? I'm screwed.
 
{5} Last but definitely not least, I'm part of the September F A R M Group Giveaway! Make sure you enter below!! Best of luck to you!

lauren | katie | katie | vanessa




a Rafflecopter giveaway

Ok, that's all for now. Make sure to check back in with me on Monday for a full recap on the concert! I'm sure I'll still be hoarse from screaming like a little girl. Haha! #noshame

 
Image Map

4 comments:

  1. Can't believe it's finally here!!! Have a blast!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the concert and take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have fun at the concert! I'm a terrible packer too. We're going on a cruise in two weeks too (where are y'all going?), and I will probably pack the night before and drag it out as long as possible, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete