Thursday, October 2, 2014

Pumpkins & Hoodies & S'mores, Oh My // Fall Bucket List

Well since I don't have a time machine and I can't rewind back to May 1st, I'll jump on the bandwagon with my own Fall Bucket List! And honestly I can't argue too much because fall has some pretty awesome stuff you can do. Yea, I do most of it ghostly pale, but at least I match the Halloween decorations. Am I right?!
 
 
 
{1} Pick the cutest little pumpkin at the pumpkin patch.
 
{2} Wear flannel. This will require a shopping trip, as I don't own flannel.
 
{3} Eat my weight in s'mores.
 
{4} Get lost in a corn maze. Bonus points if it's haunted.
 
{5} Get all spooky at a haunted house.
 
{6} Have a Halloween party. Dressing up is not optional.
 
{7} Go camping. And by camping I mean take a cruise. Let's be honest here.
 
{8} Have a great big bonfire.
 
{9} Make hot apple cider.
 
{10} Watch FSU at Doak Campbell Stadium.
 
{11} Carve the best pumpkin in a pumpkin carving contest.
 
{12} Make a big pot of chili and share with friends.
 
{13} Warm all my yummy fall Scentsy scents.
 
{14} Try my hand at a homemade apple pie.
 
{15} Make caramel apples instead. Haha.
 
Bonus points for myself if I can accomplish more than one of these things in one sitting. I'm feeling a fall-themed party coming on. Wear your best hoodie, bring some toppings for the chili and we'll all watch Hocus Pocus!
Who's with me?
Image Map

10 comments:

  1. I love it! That party sounds awesome! I would definitely attend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty jealous that going on a cruise is on your list and will definitely be checked off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooooove s'mores!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great time and I'm with you on everything except I'm totally out for anything haunted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute list--- now I feel like making chili!!! And love me some s'mores!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun list!! Call me when you're making the chili and homemade apple pie and I;ll help you eat them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. While that all sounds delicious and I know you'll do it, you'd better wait until after your cruise to indulge! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonfires and cider is my favorite thing to do in the Fall too! Enjoy the season:)

    Cheers,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?

    ReplyDelete