Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy November!

Another month, come and gone. I honestly can't believe it's November. I'm pretty positive it was just May and I was laying out by the pool soaking up the rays. Now, it's November and there's a freeze warning. A little soon in the game, if you ask me.
 
Anyways, Thursday was a typical day at work. Nothing too exciting, except passing out Halloween candy for the Downtown Trick or Treating. I saw my fair share of Elsa's and Ninja Turtles, but my favorite was a pair of twins dressed at Salt and Pepper shakers! So cute! I was having so much fun that I completely forgot that me and Ethan had plans to watch the Florida State vs. Louisville game at Katie & Daniel's house! Oops! We managed to make it to their house only a few minutes late, but I didn't hear the end of it! Haha!
 
Of course, in true FSU fashion, the game was super stressful and we had to come back from a 21 point deficit! I had even given up at halftime and me, Taylor and Katie went to Target. Mostly because I needed to get away from the game, but also because I needed the new Taylor Swift CD {which is amazing!} Ultimately, FSU remembered that they're FSU and started playing that way! We're still undefeated!! Woo-hoo! Go Noles!
 

 
Friday was Halloween and like the old lady I am - we did nothing! Well, except for do our typical Friday night at the mall! Haha! Originally we had planned to have a Walking Dead marathon at home, but we never got around to it! I folded clothes and Ethan watched his Hunter's Safety video. #goodtimes.
 
Saturday morning I didn't feel well at all. I think my gallbladder has forgotten how to gallbladder again, which sucks. I just hope this episode clears itself up quickly! I still went out with my mom and sister as planned, it just wasn't as fun as it should have been since my stomach was hurting so bad. I was supposed to go to a hockey game with my grandma, mom and sister that night, but ended up just hanging out at my grandma's house until they all got home. I did walk over to my aunt's house {she lives next door} and got to watch some football with them. I also got to see my precious cousin William. He's about to be 1 and he's just started walking! Can't wait for his 1st birthday party in just a couple weeks!
 
{wore my 1st flannels of the season}
{boots & flannel shirt - similar here}
 
Sunday morning I was still not feeling right. We went to church, went to lunch with my parent's at Olive Garden {I got the Chicken and Gnocchi soup - delicious!!} and took a 3-hour long nap afterwards. Nothing too exciting for the books on Sunday!
 
I'm still not feeling 100%, so if you'll say a quick prayer for me I'd really appreciate it! At least it's a short week for me this week, and Friday is calling my name!
 
Oh, and if you've been following along ~ I've got a few of my cruise days up! Here & Here
 Stay tuned for more!
 
Image Map

16 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better! Love the boots in your last photo!
    Stephanie
    http://positivelystephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Said a prayer for you! I hope today is bringing you better tummy feelings. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better doll - and even though it pains me to say it, I'm glad your team won!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better, lady!!! Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll definitely say a prayer for you! Nothing wrong with resting on the weekend. Happy Monday, Katie :)

    www.lovecompassionatelee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw so sorry you aren't feeling well! I'll definitely keep you in my prayers tonight!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We didn't do anything on Halloween either! I was in bed by 11:15... oops!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry you're not feeling well, I hope it clears up this week! Its exciting that you wore the first flannel of the season though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you feel better soon! The Chicken and Gnocchi soup is my fav at OG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope everything turns out ok with your gall bladder. YIKES! Good thing it didn't happen while you were out see. Have a great week - sending prayers for quick healing!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Katie! Hoping you feel better today :)
    It does feel like summer just ended and it is somehow already close to Thanksgiving..it even snowed here a little yesterday which is way too early.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well - hope you're back in the swing of things soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you feel better! Also, reading the part about soaking up the sun made me sad I'm sitting here in a sweater :( haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those boots! I've been needing a new pair like that caramel light brown color.

    Thanks for linkin' up!

    ReplyDelete