Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Marley Lilly Obsession

I'm a Southern girl tried and true. I love my college football {Go Noles!}, extra sweet tea, and most importantly my monogram! And I'm here to share with you my favorite monogramming shop Marley Lilly! I learned about Marley Lilly from my Aunt years ago and have been obsessed with them ever since! From these adorable {and new} monogramed flats, to countless variations of these scarfs, and my favorite the monogrammed luxe cross body clutch - you can't go wrong gifting any item from Marley Lilly this Christmas season! So, family, if you're out there and you're taking notes: Katie loves some Marley Lilly! ::hint hint::
 

 
I love this beige-colored monogramed scalloped luxe cross body clutch. The outside is a pebbled synthetic leather with a light yellow trim and gold hardware. My monogram is shown with the interlock font in chocolate brown. The inside is spacious and lined and includes a snap closure to keep my valuables secure! I love that the chain is detachable so that I have the option of wearing it as a cross body or holding it as a clutch.
  


 
The monogramed tassel bracelet is seven inches long with an extra inch of chain for a more adjustable length. {Big cheer for us big-boned girls!} The tassel comes in a variety of colors to match your style and mine is shown in burnt orange! It's the perfect orange for you Auburn fans out there! The monogram shown on the charm is the interlocking font.
 
 
{Follow Marley Lilly ~ Facebook & Instagram}

 
Top // Target
Scarf // Bows and Arrows
Tassel Bracelet // c/o Marley Lilly
Arrow Bracelet // Stella & Dot
Scalloped Clutch // c/o Marley Lilly
 
In the spirit of full disclosure, I was gifted the tassel bracelet and scalloped clutch by Marley Lilly to review.  All opinions are honest and my own. The links provided are not affiliated links, but my way of showing you my favorite items from their website.
Image Map

7 comments:

  1. How amazing is all of that stuff!! Love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me a good monogram and this clutch is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stuff is soooooo cute! I don't really have anything that's monogrammed.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That clutch is adorable! Its the perfect color so it seems like it would be versatile with so many outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the neutrality of that clutch! The bracelet though? LOVE IT! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete