Friday, January 30, 2015

Hallelujah! It's Friday

Oh, Friday - it's finally here! I honestly thought this week would. never. end! It was a sad week for us, we said goodbye to one of our cats, Jerry. I miss him, mostly at night when he'd be cuddled up to me, but I know this is what's best for our growing family. Other than that, it's been an ok week. Mostly slow and boring, but on the bright side - Ethan and I are both recovered from our colds! I still have a bit of congestion, but I'm 99.9% sure that's baby-related. I've got 5 rando things to share this week. Hope you enjoy!
 
{1} Don't you hate it when you go on Forever 21's website and you can't find what you're looking for?! Ugh. Last week I bought the coziest open-front cardigan and I was going to share the link and a picture, but I literally cannot find it on their website. It's so soft and I think I'll live in it for the next 9 months. I'm even wearing it right now. But I found this adorable cardi AND Forever 21 is offering free shipping on orders over $21. Run, don't walk.
 
{Someone buy me this one. Please and thank you.}
 
{2} I have found the recipe I'm making for Super Bowl Sunday. I don't care if it just ends up me sitting around the crock pot eating it, but this sausage cheese dip will be made. Hello, cheesy goodness.
 
{via Kraft}
 
{3} Ethan has found the best time/money waster website out there. This Is Why I'm Broke will be my go-to for birthday, anniversary, and Christmas presents from now until forever. If you have 3 hours to kill, chickety check it out.
 
{Seriously just spent 30 minutes looking for a picture to share. There's just literally too much good stuff on that website!}
 
{4} Got my ordering on for our Gender Reveal Party that's coming up! T-minus 29 days! Eek! Less than a month!! I ordered our invites off Etsy, then ordered the prints off Vistaprint, ordered some vinyl mustache and eye lash stickers off Etsy, and our gender reveal balloon off Etsy. Basically #4 is a big 'ole shout out to Etsy for helping give my credit card a workout! Can't wait to share it all with you!
 
{5} This hasn't happened yet, but I'm so excited to be lunching with a few of my favorite work ladies today! We're going to a new{ish} sushi place down the street from work. I seriously want one of everything from their menu!
 
No real big plans for the weekend. Just helping my brother and sister-in-law move in to their house and hopefully checking out a house we're thinking about building. Still haven't heard back from the bank, but they said it'd be 7-10 days, so prayers for us please! :) Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I'll see you again on Monday!
Image Map

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I could see spending waay too much time and money on that website, so many random but awesome things to buy! You sound like me looking for a picture of what I bought to share, I did the same thing for today's post and I finally just gave up and took a picture of mine, I couldn't find it on the website at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just not going to click on that website because money is not something I needed to be tempted to spend right now haha. I am so happy it's Friday too. So ready for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Etsy! I ordered some friends Christmas gifts off Etsy and I love how you can find literally any craft-y type thing you could ever imagine on there. Its seriously addicting! That cheese dip looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH! I can't wait to see your gender reveal and hear what you are having!!!! I'm going to be stalking you on Instagram that day fo sho!

    PS. Put that queso in my belly asap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much fun..planning gender reveal party.. I had so much fun with it :) I can't wait to see what it is.. Found you on the link up Happy Friday
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete