Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday's Weekend Post

Thanks to MLK Day, I got to have a 4-day weekend. But if you're looking for a wonderful weekend update over here, well.. you're going to be sorely disappointed. Most of my weekend consisted of cold medicine {pregnancy approved only}, hot tea, lots of tissues, and lots of PJs and zero picture taking.
 
Thankfully I'm on the mend now, but wouldn't you know that Ethan started feeling sniffle-y yesterday. We literally have been passing the same cold back and forth to each other for 3 weeks now. And I haven't even kissed him since New Year's Eve?! Ugh..
 
I did venture out a couple times over the weekend. Once on Friday for lunch at Olive Garden with my friends Marissa and Taylor.
 
Then a little shopping with my Grandma, Mom, and sister in Destin on Saturday. And of course, we had to get Chipotle.
 
Sunday was a bunch of football and walking through potential house plans. Yes, we're still on the fence about which plan to choose?!
 
And Monday was a full fledged lazy day at home. I did shower to go grocery shopping, so you're welcome people of Gulf Breeze. Oh, and the weather was glorious, so I sat on the balcony for a while, hoping and praying that my 15 minutes outside would leave me gloriously tanned. Spoiler alert: it didn't.
 
 
 
Image Map

4 comments:

  1. Lazy days are perfect... Especially when everyone is on the mend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! I'm glad you got some well deserved rest the holiday weekend. Hopefully, it will set you on the track to a full recovery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers are crossed that you feel better soon! It looks like you have a beautiful view from your balcony! Also, I noticed the cat socks you are wearing in the picture... I have the same ones, and they are my favorite pair! Yay for Old Navy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lucky you got a 4 day weekend! Hope you are feeling better. That sunshine will do ya good!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete