Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekending // We've Picked a New House Plan

Happy Monday, friends!
 
This past weekend I brunched with my favorite ladies.
 
{Stuffed French Toast @ Polonza Bistro}

{Fab 5}
 
Napped with my favorite kitty. After all, brunching is hard work.
 
 
Then Ethan and I drove out to Pace to look at a couple more of Paragon's floor plans. Ethan has fallen in love with another floor plan.  This one is significantly bigger than the last one, which makes me nervous. I mean, "this is the house we're going to die in," he affectionately reminded me Sunday night. We talk to the bank Tuesday evening, so it all depends what they say.
 
{The West Wind}

{Ethan loved the spacious, open floor plan.}
 
Saturday night we went to dinner at Petrella's with my parents and my sister and her guy friend. The food was ok, but I really wasn't impressed. I mostly just enjoyed the time with my family.
 
Sunday morning we went to church. I nearly lost it during announcements when they mentioned baby dedications. Thanks, lovely hormones. Although, during the message Ethan got a little "choked up" when the Pastor was talking about wedding feasts during Bible times and he leans over to me and says "if it's a girl, I have to pay for a wedding!" I then reminded him that "if it's a girl, you'll have to give her away." Poor guy was not ready for that! Haha! Good thing he has a good 20+ years to worry about it!
 
We grabbed lunch at Cock of the Walk. Since we went to the early service, we were one of the first people there. I seriously felt like an old person getting the early bird special.
 
{Good Southern Cooking - Greens, Cole Slaw & Corn Bread}
 
After lunch, I dropped Ethan off to play golf and I headed to my friend's son's 16th birthday party.
{Happy 16th Birthday, Josh!}
 
It was great seeing every one. Of course they were all over my "belly," which has now started to "pop" a little bit once I've eaten. Poor guys, I told them it was just fried catfish they were rubbing! One friend did tell me I was carrying high and apparently that means girl, so I hope she's right! ;)
 
{My Snugglebugs}
 
Sunday night we cleaned up the house a bit, took down Christmas, and watched the Golden Globes. But the best part of it all was knowing the next time we put up our Christmas tree, we'll be a family of three!
 
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Wish us luck as we're talking to the bank Tuesday evening! Eek!
 
Image Map

10 comments:

  1. Love that he said the house we're going to die in, instead of the house we're going to raise a family in LOL! Awww I love your conversation at church, so sweet!! happy Monday! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new house plan! Very spacious looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cats are little sweeties! You and Ethan have the cutest convos about the baby! I bet your house will look gorgeous now matter what floor plan you pick. Thanks for linking up today!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I LOVE stuffed french toast! That one looks especially good. Your kitty is so beautiful! Those blue eyes look like stars. I really like the open floor plan this house has! That's the same floor plan I hope to have whenever I get a house. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cats are adorable!! & I love the open floor plan too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the openness of the one picture of the new floor plan, I bet the rest of the house is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a delicious breakfast. I think we might do breakfast for dinner tonight. Thank you for the inspiration. Those are some great pictures though. It looks like you had lots of fun. I also love your banner at the top of your blog. Did you paint that or make it in photoshop or something? It looks really great.

    Julia Stewart @ Daytona Buyers Agent

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog, a lot of stuff directly out of life. I love reading it and especially the way you write it. You have a true talent. The pictures of your family are also very precious. My wife and I have put together a digital album of all of our family pictures. It was a lot of work but paid off.

    Rupert @ Gulf Shores Real Estate And Homes

    ReplyDelete