Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday's Five // A little Random and a Little American Idol

I apologize for the radio silence this week.. I just haven't been in to it. And when I have a day off {like Monday for President's Day} I tend to not get my weekend recap out on time.. plus I didn't take any pictures over the weekend. So double oops.. thank goodness for those weekly pregnancy updates or I'd have nothing to show! Let's get on to my five very random things this week!
 
{1} For all my bloggy friends living up to their ears in snow, I genuinely hope winter is ending soon for you! But, on the bright side, if you've had enough snow for one season.. book a trip to my hometown! We were just featured as the #5 Best Beach in the US on Trip Advisor! Come on, sugar white beaches > snow.

{I took this picture March '13}

{2} Anyone else obsessively watching American Idol?! I haven't watch it in YEARS, but for some reason I'm hooked this season! {Probably because of Harry Connick, Jr. if we're being honest!} But I've got my favorites for the year and ::shocker:: they're the youngest boys. Man, that makes me sound like a creep! They're just adorable! {Said in my most "mom" voice.. to make me sound less like a creep.} Who are your favorites for this year?!
 
{My #1 Fav - Daniel Seavey (image via)}
 
{My #2 Fav - Trevor Douglas (image via)}
 
Does it help that I'm trying to get my 14-year old sister to marry one of these two? Yes? No? Still creepy? Ok. Moving on..
 
{3} Apparently Jinxy Cat is the only thing I take pictures of these days.. so here's a few from this week of my favorite kitty :)
 
{He has claimed the spot above my pregnancy pillow as his own.. he's a pillow hog.}

{Snugglin' little brother or sister}
 
{4} I can't remember who shared this video on Facebook, but oh.my.gosh. it's me and Ethan in the car. True story: I once pulled a hot pink toy microphone out for a car performance. Oh to have recorded Ethan's face. To this day, one of my favorite "dumb" memories of us.
 
 
Image Map
 {5} We are ONE WEEK away from seeing our little baby at the 20 week ultrasound!! EEK! I haven't seen that sweet little nugget since I was 9 weeks pregnant and I'm dying to see if we can make out some features from either me or Ethan! If this baby has Ethan's perfect little nose I may lose it!
 
{Here's baby at 9w4d - the hard white line is his/her backbone and the middle nubbin is an arm!}
 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! See you again on Monday!

 
 
Image Map

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I think they have a great group of talent this year!! I love the youngsters - they are so talented!! Happy Friday! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitty is so cute! Love that you call him Jinxy cat! :) Ohh 20 week ultrasound, how exciting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for the ultrasound. It's just so miraculous when you see them get bigger and bigger. I am 24.5 weeks, so were due around the same time I'm guessing. I am due June 9th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that's me in the car! Especially when I'm on long drives by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from the link up! I am eagerly awaiting the snow to melt and return to sandy beaches! Every year I read something about American Idol and I'm always surprised to hear it's still on the air! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete