Friday, February 6, 2015

Let Me Auto-Awesome Your Friday!

How about something different from me for this glorious Friday? I've mentioned before that my phone creates "auto-awesome" photos on its own. I don't know why it picks what it picks or even how to set it to always make them. Because let's be honest, I'd always want these photos! But when I do get them, it's sporadic and I end of loving them!  So, for this Friday - Here's my top 5 auto-awesomed photos! :)
 
{1} Just us girls at the Hunter Hayes concert.
 
 
{2} Some summer fun.. "fitting" through a small pool float.

 
{3} Fro-yo double date with my husband and brother. Yes, I am the only normal one in my family.

 
{4} Ok, I lied. None of us are normal. My siblings and momma on the 4th of July.

 
{5} Woo-hoo!! Touchdown NOLES! Now, how many days till football season starts?!

 
{and a bonus} Only because in T-minus 22 days I get to experience this same feeling! Eek!

 
Image Map

7 comments:

  1. Haha these are so fun! Happy Friday, have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are hilarious!! Hope you have a great weekend!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are hilarious! What kind of phone do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of this & I love that your phone creates those! One of my cameras does the same thing and it's so fun to see what it pieces together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hands down one of my most favorite posts EVER! Super cute idea girl!

    ReplyDelete