Thursday, February 26, 2015

'Staches or Lashes for Little Baby Macarthur?!

With our big Gender Reveal Party just days away, I finally got to my chalkboard to do up a little Old Wives' Tales for Baby Mac!



I lean towards "lashes" more these days, but that's only because everyone and their mother and their brother thinks baby is a girl! I've told everyone countless times, "you have to be excited too if blue confetti comes flying out of that balloon!"
 
Here's some other Old Wives' Tales I've found:
 
Mom likes to sleep on her left side.
Mom's skin has been breaking out.
The Mayan Calendar says girl.
Dad has maintained his weight.
Mom's been pretty clumsy.
Mom's skin has been softer but it's winter, so it is kind of dry.
Baby has totally been stealing Mom's beauty.
Mom's had one gender dream and it was a boy.
 
So, final tally?
 
Girl: 9
Boy: 9
 
Guess they really are 50/50! ;)
 
So what do you think? Is Baby Macarthur a BOY or GIRL?
Find out Saturday on my Instagram (@klm61210) or Monday morning on the blog!
Image Map

19 comments:

  1. Ohh how fun! Looking forward to seeing what it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO fun! Have such a good time at your party--can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every old wives tale said we were having a girl. Every one! The only thing that differed was the Chinese Gender Chart. It said boy. It's now two for two. We'll be having a boy in July. It said girl for our first and that was correct as well..

    ReplyDelete
  4. If there's an option to know Saturday rather than Monday obviously I'm going to take it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait for you to find out what you're having! I have to wait till April 12th for our gender reveal so I've going to live vicariously through you until then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ekk! That is so exciting! I love your chalkboard, and I can't wait to see the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Usually I'll guess by what everyone else is having but those around me are having a mixture this year unlike last year which was year of the boy. So I say maybe there's one of each! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow it's a toss up!! I always hear the Chinese Calendar is pretty spot on - so I would say boy, but I'm always wrong!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, I'm leaning towards boy...I loved this time in our life, enjoy it! It's even more of a blast once baby gets here!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute chalkboard idea! Can't wait to see the reveal :)
    Thanks for linking up today :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely adorable!!! Can't wait to hear about the reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your board is so cute! I'm sure you're dying to find out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soo excited for you!! I'm saying girl because I feel like everyone is having a girl these days!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eeek! So excited for you!! Can't wait to find out if it's a little miss or mister :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So exciting! Can't wait to see pictures from the Gender Reveal Party. We are waiting to find out and I find that it is keeping me up at night. Sometimes I just want to know! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Old wives' tales are so funny! Can't wait to see the reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I sense a boy. No substantial reason. Just because.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woohoo! So excited! I saw the video on Instagram, so cute!

    ReplyDelete